Everyone's day equals 24 hours, that's an undeniable fact, very often we are so crazy busy that we can't even find enough time to rest (sounds familiar?). In one of my interviews Jason Womack puts it this way:
"I remembered it really started going downhill when I started training myself to sleep 4 hours a night. I knew something had to change because it wasn't sustainable."
Don't try to train yourself in sleeping less. Find out how others can help you out and do fantastic things together!
It's impossible to do everything by yourself, remember - highly successful people in the world such as Sir Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and many others... don't rely only on themselves. It's not that you should hire hoards of people, but get into habit of delegating tasks to others, work collaboratively, and enjoy the benefits of a job done in a group.
Invite team members to your projects. Here's how you can do it
- When you click on one of your projects, you'll see there is a "people in project" icon on the bar below your tasks.
- Here you can see those who share the project with you
- You can invite them by either choosing their name from the list, or you can invite someone by typing their email address
- Nozbe will send the invitation on your behalf
- Once they have been invited, you can see the status of your invitation (invited/accepted)
It's amazing how efficiently you can work and communicate with your team in Nozbe. You've got your "common space" to work on things. Away from email and other distractions. You can comment with your Evenote notes or Dropbox files if you need to. You can add URL address, youtube video, short checklist, basically anything you want.
If you want to find out more about collaboration, go to the fifth step of the 10 Steps to Ultimate Productivity Course
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 (friday)