We live in exciting times. Thanks to Evernote integration and the new, improved iPhone app which is coming next week to the Appstore, Nozbe is becoming a de-facto standard for web-based productivity among freelancers, teams and small agile companies.
We want to give you more:
Introducing new Unlimited Nozbe Plans!
We’ve listened to your feedback and we’ve asked many of you, our great and productive users about how we can help you get even more done and you explicitly said you didn’t want limits on how many projects or contexts you can create.
We decided to change our Nozbe plans to make sure you’re even happier than before. Now you get a lot more for your buck:
- indefinite number of projects – you can have as many as you like
- tons of contexts – adjust your productivity system to your needs
- gigabytes of storage – so you can attach lots of files to your projects
No limits on projects or contexts on new paying plans! It’s that easy.
Just upgrade or switch to one of the newest unlimited plans
and enjoy limitless productivity with the new Nozbe!
Some highlights of the new unlimited plans:
- If you’re a single user, there is only one Personal plan which gives you unlimited projects and a whopping 1 GB of storage to help you get a lot done
- If you’re a group of 2, choosing Family plan gives you additional benefits of discussion board, custom branding and easier project sharing for the same price of two personal accounts
- Family Plan is now cheaper than before, with up to 5 users on the plan, unlimited projects and a whopping 3 GB storage
- New Team Plan features up to 20 users – perfect for small companies who want to be productive.
- New Business plan is your ultimate all-you-can-get-done plan with up to 100 users and lots of storage for all the projects you’re going to work collaboratively on.
Hope you like the new, improved and unlimited Nozbe plans. We’ve narrowed them from 6 to 4, we’ve made them simple and you get a lot more bang for the buck...
... and we’ve prepared everything for the next week’s Appstore launch of our new Nozbe iPhone app.