We’ve been working hard on new interface improvements in Nozbe this last month and we’ve come up with a totally new way of editing action.
We call these new elements: “bubbles”.
Bubbles look small, but they’re something big
Although the changes may look small to you, they are pretty big as these interface elements will be rolled out to all the other aspects of Nozbe… not only actions and then notes and files, but also to Evernote, labels, projects, contexts and calendar.
These interface enhancements will make using Nozbe even easier and more intuitive and will hopefully unify all elements of the Nozbe look.
To show you what I mean, just watch this short video:
- you can now quickly point-and-click on each aspect of action to change it
- quick search within a “bubble” helps you locate your projects and contexts
- multi-selection of contexts helps you define more contexts at once
- you can create contexts and projects from within the “bubbles”.
- “bubbles” are faster, easier to use for both new Nozbe users as well as the veterans with zillions of projects… and they look nice :-)
Enjoy and watch out for more updates this week… this is a very busy time for us and tomorrow I’ll show you even more! :-)