Are you a creative person who’s best friends are Adobe apps and for whom writing CSS and HTML code is like making a cheese sandwich? Are you? Then, we need you to help us create and develop websites, landing pages, and digital graphics. Join our cool, all-remote team.
Our expectations for candidates:
We expect you will create wonderful websites from scratch. For that, you will need:
- Extensive experience in web design
- High level of experience with web development (CSS, HTML)
- Direct experience in creating graphics, icons, web elements
- Very good UI/UX knowledge
- Direct experience using Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Figma, etc.
- Creative mind
- Keeps up with the latest trends in web design
- Strong English
- Willingness and ability to work remotely
- Good organizational skills
- Communication skills (let’s repeat: we all work remotely!)
- Fast learner and self-starter with a proven ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team
- We’re looking for a full-time employee willing to spend their most productive hours working with us
What you will do:
- Plan concepts and goals of websites
- Create the webpage look and layout
- Design web features
- Create graphics & website elements
- Implement it all in HTML and CSS in the Hugo framework (most likely)
- Create back up files and documentation
- Maintain and update websites
- Create simple graphics for online campaigns and social media
- Cooperate with the marketing team in creating promotional campaigns & optimizing the sales funnel
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We’re an all-remote team — We believe that work is not a place to go – it’s a thing you do. We all work from home.
- We have our own way of doing things — We are free, open and inclusive. We avoid toxic meetings. We tend to question everything. We live on the cutting edge.
- Your salary at the beginning of our cooperation will be:
- 5900 zł - 7600 zł brut if you go for “umowa o pracę”
- 7200 zł - 9100 zł if you prefer B2B.
- All salaries at Nozbe are based on the salary formula.
- Your time and focus will be respected — It is asynchronous work that guarantees more focus and a good flow. We try not to interrupt each other if it isn’t necessary.
- You’ll manage your own work — We’re light on management and we trust you take responsibility for what you’re really good at.
- Every Friday is a day for learning — We don’t usually do normal, everyday work on Fridays – after getting a weekly review done, we learn new things, read and improve.
- We’re eager to support — Nozbe pays half the price of your electronic equipment, office equipment, healthcare, professional training, workshops, and fitness/sport activities. Plus every employee gets 4,000 zl a year to give to the charity of their choice.
- We meet in person twice a year — Because we work remotely, we organize Nozbe reunions to see each other, to make key decisions, to eat well and to hang out together.
- Nozbe is completely self-funded — We have no outside investors. We prefer slower growth and better working conditions (and even some profits on top of it all!).
If you’re interested in working with us, please email your CV in English + portfolio to email@example.com by May 11th, 2020. We will contact only the selected candidates.
The recruitment process stages:
- CV + portfolio
- Filling out a short form
- Getting a short trailside project done with us (paid!)