Michael is a productivity guy - he’s the founder and CEO of Nozbe - a project management and collaboration tool for busy professionals and their teams. Nozbe is a web-based tool with apps for all the major platforms. Michael is also a speaker, author of a few best-selling books, a podcaster and a blogger. He is happily married to his wife Ewelina and they have three daughters.
Michael is known for his un-orthodox way of running Nozbe - our company doesn’t have any physical office (#NoOffice) and we dedicate Fridays to weekly reviews and personal development (#TGIF).
Where to find Michael
- The Podcast.FM — a weekly podcast on technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, etc. that Michael co-hosts with Radek.
- 10 Steps to Ultimate Productivity Book — Michael’s upcoming book based on his video course.
- NoOffice.org - essays that explain how to run a #NoOffice company
- Sliwinski.com - Michael’s personal blog
- Productive! Magazine - Archives of the first global productivity magazine that Michael was running between 2008 and 2016 where for each issue he interviewed world’s top productivity leaders.
NoOffice in practice – why choose to operate without an office and how it works31 July 2018
The Pyramid Of Communication at Nozbe11 July 2018
How we protect your data at Nozbe25 May 2018
iPadOnly – from experiment, to a book, to a lifestyle24 May 2018
Nozbe Reunion — why, where and how to organize a company retreat?18 April 2018