Most people who create content use a content calendar (an editorial calendar) in some form. Simply put, a content calendar works as a sentinel for controlling the publication process and ensuring that your content appears regularly.
In this post, you’ll learn:
- How to plan your blog posts ahead of time using Nozbe
- How to leverage Nozbe categories to track the publication process (blog post status)
- How to schedule publication
- How to make writing a priority
- How to go pro with Nozbe’s hidden functions
At the heart of Nozbe are your projects. And that’s how you begin to create a content calendar…