As Nozbe 2.0 release is just around the corner, today, we proudly announce the last - 6th - beta version. It comes with some new great features and bugfixes of course.
What’s new in Beta 6
- New gesture - swipe left the task in order to edit the “Time needed” parameter or… whatever else you find the most useful. In the settings section you can choose which task’s parameter the “swipe left” gesture will edit
- Box integration - simply add links to your BOX files (just like you’ve been doing it with your Dropbox files so far)
- iOS8 specific features
- Today widget - lets you see the Today view of Notification Center with Nozbe tasks included
- Share extension - enables you to create a Nozbe task from any iOS app!
- Edit mode improvements - you can add one comment to many tasks at once
- Performance improvements and much much more!
Download Beta 6
Here you can find all the details, download Nozbe 2.0 Beta 6 for Windows, OS X and Linux and sign up for Android version.
As usual, we really count on your thorough feedback! We are very grateful for every e-mail, comment or tweet about Nozbe 2.0. It helps us make new Nozbe better. We would like to thank our betatesters for all you have done for us so far! You are great!
What needs to be done before the final release
Our engineers are now going to put finishing touches to Nozbe 2.0 - they will focus on fixing the rest of bugs, especially those in the desktop apps, and prepare the features of Nozbe for Android devices. They will also add some missing options like more filtering categories, deleting labels etc.
This beta is so good, we shipped it to the AppStore!
That’s right, we wanted to make it for the iOS8 release so we shipped Nozbe 2.0 to the Apple’s App Store. We also recorded short videos (App Preview videos) to show off our new milestone release.
Here’s Nozbe on the iPhone:
Here’s Nozbe on the iPad:
What do you think? And how do you like the new Notification Center widget? (at the end of each movie…)