November is my favorite month of all. On one hand it’s almost the year’s end, so we’re already planing the next one… but on the other, we’re finishing everything we’ve been working on this past year: Nozbe redesign and new Nozbe templates… and at the end of this month we’ll celebrate it all with Thanksgiving :-)
If you listened to The Podcast, you’d already know about some of it…
Here’s what happened: Back in June me and our VP of Apple technologies, Radek, decided to start recording a podcast together. At first we were just “two dudes talking about technologies” but slowly we started talking more about productivity, our company, our team, how we work…
and the latest episodes you will find very interesting:
- Why we are a company of more than 20 people where everyone works from home? Episode 15 - Not only for introverts
- How we do company reunions and why we love doing them? Episode 16 - I can literally touch you
- Apart from Nozbe, which other tools we use to get our work done? Episode 17 - Tools for remote work
- How we do productive and effective meetings at Nozbe? Episode 18 - Meetings don’t have to be toxic
- How we decide on Nozbe’s design (and new redesign!) Episode 19 - You have to fight
And in the very last episodes (20, 21 and 22…) we’re also diving deeper into Nozbe redesign, new logo, and in the episode 23 we’ll be discussing the newest Nozbe templates so…
I really can’t wait to share more details with you… November is the busiest month for my Nozbe team. So it is great that we love what we do and we love serving our amazing users like you.
Thanks for being a part of our Nozbe community!