Michael is a productivity guy - he’s the founder and CEO of Nozbe - a project management and collaboration tool for busy professionals and their teams. Nozbe is a web-based tool with apps for all the major platforms. Michael is also a speaker, author of a few best-selling books, a podcaster and a blogger. He is happily married to his wife Ewelina and they have three daughters.
Michael is known for his un-orthodox way of running Nozbe - our company doesn’t have any physical office (#NoOffice) and we dedicate Fridays to weekly reviews and personal development (#TGIF).
Where to find Michael
- The Podcast.FM — a weekly podcast on technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, etc. that Michael co-hosts with Radek.
- 10 Steps to Ultimate Productivity Book — Michael’s upcoming book based on his video course.
- NoOffice.org - essays that explain how to run a #NoOffice company
- Sliwinski.com - Michael’s personal blog
- Productive! Magazine - Archives of the first global productivity magazine that Michael was running between 2008 and 2016 where for each issue he interviewed world’s top productivity leaders.
Sabbatical: Why I took a six-week break from work9 July 2019
Digital minimalism part 1: How I stopped checking my phone19 June 2019
A sneak peek of Nozbe 4: the future of team productivity4 April 2019
The "10 Steps to Ultimate Productivity" by Michael Sliwinski - the simplest way to complete your goals.13 December 2018
NoOffice in practice – why choose to operate without an office and how it works31 July 2018