Michael is a productivity guy - he’s the founder and CEO of Nozbe, where two productivity apps are developed: Nozbe Teams - an uber-functional to-do app for small and medium teams and Nozbe - a project management and collaboration tool for busy professionals. Both Nozbe Teams and Nozbe are web-based tools with apps for all the major platforms. Michael is also a speaker, author of a few best-selling books, a podcaster and a blogger. He is happily married to his wife Ewelina and they have three daughters.
Michael is known for his un-orthodox way of running Nozbe - our company doesn’t have any physical office (#NoOffice) and we dedicate Fridays to weekly reviews and personal development (#TGIF).
Where to find Michael
- The Podcast.FM — a weekly podcast on technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, etc. that Michael co-hosts with Radek.
- 10 Steps to Ultimate Productivity Book — Michael’s upcoming book based on his video course.
- NoOffice.org - essays that explain how to run a #NoOffice company
- Sliwinski.com - Michael’s personal blog
- Productive! Magazine - Archives of the first global productivity magazine that Michael was running between 2008 and 2016 where for each issue he interviewed world’s top productivity leaders.
Happy 14th birthday Nozbe! Some thoughts, news and a surprise…1 February 2021
Nozbe Personal is App of the Day in 21 countries on the App Store!4 December 2020
Office meetings – how to do them right even without an office15 July 2020
Magic Keyboard Review - Michael’s CEO Vlog22 April 2020
Nozbe and Nozbe Teams - A 2-product company10 March 2020