Michael is a productivity guy - he’s the founder and CEO of Nozbe, where two productivity apps are developed: Nozbe Teams - an uber-functional to-do app for small and medium teams and Nozbe - a project management and collaboration tool for busy professionals. Both Nozbe Teams and Nozbe are web-based tools with apps for all the major platforms. Michael is also a speaker, author of a few best-selling books, a podcaster and a blogger. He is happily married to his wife Ewelina and they have three daughters.
Michael is known for his un-orthodox way of running Nozbe - our company doesn’t have any physical office (#NoOffice) and we dedicate Fridays to weekly reviews and personal development (#TGIF).
Where to find Michael
- The Podcast.FM — a weekly podcast on technology, productivity tips, business, publishing, etc. that Michael co-hosts with Radek.
- 10 Steps to Ultimate Productivity Book — Michael’s upcoming book based on his video course.
- NoOffice.org - essays that explain how to run a #NoOffice company
- Sliwinski.com - Michael’s personal blog
- Productive! Magazine - Archives of the first global productivity magazine that Michael was running between 2008 and 2016 where for each issue he interviewed world’s top productivity leaders.
Meetings – How To Do Them Right (Both Online & Offline)22 June 2021
Happy 14th birthday Nozbe! Some thoughts, news and a surprise…1 February 2021
Nozbe Personal is App of the Day in 21 countries on the App Store!4 December 2020
Magic Keyboard Review - Michael’s CEO Vlog22 April 2020
Nozbe and Nozbe Teams - A 2-product company10 March 2020