You are all very excited about Nozbe 2.0 development. We are too! :) Sylwia, one of the fantastic Nozbe users, wrote:
You can’t imagine how impatiently I wait for every new version! I just love this program!
What our development team has been working on?
These are things that are ready to go - just waiting for beta 5 :)
- New architecture of Evernote and Dropbox integration
- Adding notes in attachments view
Engineers are now working on:
- Bug fixes in the Calendar view
- Improving Calendar performance
- Printing option
- lots of other small fixes and bugs (fixing, fixing, fixing…)
We released Nozbe 2.0 beta 4 last week.
- Settings view
- Spanish, German, Japanese and Polish versions of the app
- Changing language in settings view
- Managing 3rd party apps from settings view
- Better performance of animations
- Small style changes
- New heart icon for pinned (favorites) attachments
- Link icon in task related attachments
- Mark all comments as read button in infobar
- Show/hide tasks with read comments button in unread comments infobar
- Style changes in unread comments view
- [fix] Moving task from Inbox and set delegation set star
- [fix] normal size field for new person in project sharing popover
Features that may not work:
- Dropbox and Box integration
- Quick entry on OS X
- Adding tasks in the Calendar View
- Sidebar edit mode options
Please, remember this is a “beta” product. Many things don’t work correctly yet so you better not use it in the mission-critical environment. If you are brave enough to work with Nozbe 2.0 beta though, send us your feed back. It will be most appreciated! :)
Thanks so much for being with us and supporting our team in their hard development works!