Rafal and his guest Radek - Nozbe CTO, talk about the way the Nozbe team implements Kaizen improvements in order to ship the app updates every week and constantly improve the processes.
🎧 Listen to the No Office podcast on remote work and managing a dispersed team
⭐️ Key things you will learn from this episode:
- Why Radek’s work is focused on performance?
- How lean manufacturing can be implemented in software development?
- How spending less time on building features allows us to ship more features?
- What is Horizon Expanding Month?
- What is Radek’s favorite feature in Nozbe?
🎙 Subscribe to our show and learn more about running a remote software company
👀 Watch the NoOffice show on YouTube
🙋 Meet the Hosts
🔗 Show notes
🟣 Find Us
💜 Review Us
If you love this show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.