Here is the recording of the 4th live session dedicated to remote work. In this episode, Michael, Nozbe CEO, and Radek, Nozbe’s VP of Engineering, share their experience with working from home effectively. They explain what to do to adapt to this new situation and get your work done at home.
The key issues Michael and Radek mention in this episode:
- What a boss can do to help his employees to work from home effectively
- How to organize your work space at home
- How many hours people should work and what part of it will be high-quality working hours
- How to deal with distractions
Watch the recording and see how to work from home effectively.
Past and future recordings
If you liked this video you might also want to watch other episodes of the series. Each one is a fantastic source of remote work advice. The guidelines we provide are not just theory - our company doesn’t have the physical office, and we’ve been working remotely for over a decade now. We have a lot to share and explain.
Join Michael and his guests almost every day at:
- Noon PST (California time)
- 3PM EST (NY time)
- 7PM GMT (London time)
- 8PM (20:00) Central European Time