Ladies and gentlemen we are thrilled to announce the Nozbe.how contest winners.
The contest began on June 19. You could submit your templates until June 30. We asked you to prove your creativity and you did! We received loads of practical project templates via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. There were Nozbe.how templates in Chinese, Russian, Korean and Dutch to name a few. You had cool ideas in all kinds of areas: Home & Family, Work & Business, etc.
And here it is:
The list of winners
As promised, the jury was composed of these productivity gurus:
…and they selected the best templates in each of these categories:
Family and home
- 1st place: Layette for a newborn by Lukasz Zdanowicz (Polish)
- 2nd place: Productive morning by Wojciech Rosikiewicz (Polish)
Work and productivity
- 1st place: Writing your own app in C# langugae by Blazej (English)
- 2nd place: A Pit-Stop method by Kamil Skrok (Polish)
- 3rd place: Managing Meetings by Michael Kamutzki (German)
Business and management
- 1st place: A checklist for creating and sending newsletters by Agata Chmielewska (Polish)
- 2nd place: How to promote your blogposts by Steve Williams (English)
- 3rd place: Email marketing strategy by Agata Chmielewska (Polish)
- 1st place: A bike tour checklist by Jakub Dominik (Polish)
- 2nd place: Travelling by car - checklist by Frans van Cappellen (Dutch)
Personal life, hobby and leisure
- 1st place: Ritual de la mañana by Kamil Wolniak (Spanish)
- 2nd place: Create a tutorial video by Michele (English)
- 3rd place: Full body Workout, day 2 by Damian Slimak (Polish)
We also selected several templates that deserve their own prize:
- How to create an outstanding Nozbe.how template by Ania Baldyga (Polish)
- Prep for convention by Victor Wroblewski (English)
- Holiday transition with ease - before & after (strategies you wish you learn sooner) by Sophie Tremblay (English)
- When you quit your job - a checklist by Anna Baldyga (Polish)
Why you should use Project templates
We organized this contest to remind you how useful the project templates are. Productive people avoid reinventing the wheel and repeating the same actions over and over again. The keys to personal and team efficiency are automation and optimization: once you have a procedure written down, you won’t forget about any important elements. You can always add things and modify the template to adjust your new project to your current needs and circumstances, but you’re not starting from scratch each time.
Use the templates the Nozbe community has already created or make your own templates and share them with the world.
A big thank you
We would like to thank you very much for taking part in the contest and helping us promote the idea of project templates.
You are our inspiration!