One of the few things that we wanted to do before the public release of OneNozbe for all the platforms was this tutorial. We are aware that for some of you moving from Nozbe 1.9.3 to 2.0 might be a big (but fantastic! :)) step. With all the new functions and interface it can be hard to work as smoothly and “automatically” as before. That’s why it is here - watch the tutorial and be on the ball!
Private lesson with Michael Sliwinski, Nozbe founder and CEO :)
What we suggest is that you download a Nozbe 2.0 beta version for the platform you use, watch the tutorial and try out each operation according to Michael’s guidelines. Stop and replay the parts with the new features. The tutorial lasts just 14 minutes and 30 seconds, but the whole lesson will perhaps take you 30 minutes or so but then - when new Nozbe finally hits the market - you are all set to get things done faster and more efficient than ever before.
What will you find out in the tutorial?
This short video covers the crucial aspects of Nozbe productivity system. Watch Michael:
- Presenting the new navigation in Nozbe
- Working with his Nozbe Inbox
- Adding and editing projects and tasks
- Outlining all the parameters you can use to facilitate your workflow
- Explaining the “Priority Tasks” idea
- Showing how to cooperate with your team in Nozbe
- Using labels and categories to get organized
- Explaining the usage of Nozbe Calendar
Michael also speaks of integration with other apps and new sorting and filtering options.
Spare some time and become Nozbe 2.0 pro-user :)
We are now working hard to record the tutorial in all Nozbe languages: German, Japanese, Polish and Spanish. Next week not only the English-speaking Nozbe users will rock in Nozbe 2.0 :)
We are constantly improving the app
Although it might seem we are just procrastinating :) be sure, we are still working to enhance the way OneNozbe works. Our programming ninjas' current missions:
- New keyboard shortcuts testing - we have implemented some new keyboard shortcuts. Now we are testing it and make necessary fixes and improvements
- Drag&Drop improvements
- More activities logs in the app - you will be able to see activities of your whole team as well as for each person individually
- Printing mechanism - due to problems on Windows platform we had to re-engineer the whole feature and we hope to finish it within the next week
- Adding new comment improvements - you won’t lose your unsaved comments anymore :)
- Performance improvements for iPad
- Much more small bugfixes and upgrades
As usually we say a big thank you to betatesters who invest their time to help us build a super-effective productivity tool.