You think we slowed down? Not at all! After announcing Nozbe 2.0 we keep up with the hard work. Our three main goals are: improving Nozbe’s performance, fixing bugs that our users report and introducing new features to make the app even more practical for you. We take note of all your suggestions and complaints. We have a long list of the feature requests from you that we are going to analyze in depth during our company meeting that is going to take place really soon in Polish Jurassic Highland (we hope not to be disturbed by any dinosaurs).
What’s new in Nozbe 2.0.9
- Performance improvements - long task list now render much faster on iOS and Android devices
- Remove people from sharing projects with list - used to share project with someone but do not want to see him on sugestions list? You can hide him from the list. To do so, go to “Team” section in your Nozbe app, select that person and go to their infobar.
- Project templates fixes - if you create a template based on a shared project, newly created projects will be automatically shared with people who are in that original one.
- Small and not so small bug fixes (the full list can be found on our test blog)
Tell us what you think
Your Nozbe, no matter what device you use it on, will update automatically from 2.0.8 to 2.0.9. If you wish to share your impressions or report any issues, do not hesitate to drop us a line. We will be happy to assist you (and even more happy to thank you for any kind words :))
To be continued
After releasing 2.0.9 we directly move on to preparing 2.0.10. Our plans regarding that version include:
- Totally overhauled printing feature
- Some candies for OSX/iOS users (especially Yosemite!)
- Even more performance improvements
- Keyboard shortcuts improvements