Here is the recording of the first live session dedicated to remote work. In this episode, Michael, Nozbe CEO, and Radek, Nozbe’s VP of Engineering, share their essential tips to work from home effectively. They explain the initial steps you might want to take to organize your home office and adapt to this new situation.
The key issues Michael and Radek mention in this first episode:
- Setting expectations
- Starting right and with some really good routines
- Dealing with the lack of the psychological barrier between home and professional life when working remotely
- Scheduling a workday
- Arranging a designated work area
Watch the recording and see how to organize your work when getting it done from home.
Past and future recording
If you liked this video you might also want to watch other episodes of the series. Each one is a fantastic source of remote work advice. The guidelines we provide are not just theory - our company doesn’t have the physical office, and we’ve been working remotely for over a decade now. We have a lot to share and explain.
Join Michael and his guests every day at:
- Noon PST (California time)
- 3PM EST (NY time)
- 7PM GMT (London time)
- 8PM (20:00) Central European Time