In this 24th ep. of the No Office podcast we talk to Augusto Pinaud whose home office set up and productivity tips will make you go woow 😲
Listen to the No Office podcast on remote work and managing a dispersed team
Key things you will learn from this episode:
- How many computers does Augusto actually work on 😱
- How important it is to enter a certain mind mode when working on various tasks
- Why you should show your productivity system to someone else
- Organizational productivity is not about who can or can’t do something - it is about: how we can do this best together.
Augusto reveals what are the 4 aspects that make Nozbe Teams working incredibly well in his opinion:
- You have now a common purpose
- You all take part in a coordinated effort
- There is space for group trust (the more trust you have the least need for control there is)
- …and for strategic focus.
Subscribe to our show and learn more about running a remote software company