Here is the recording of the 7th live session dedicated to remote work. In this episode, Michael, Nozbe CEO, and Mike St.Pierre share their experience with running a remote team.
The key issues Michael and Mike mention in this episode:
- Remote work isn’t all about working from your home
- Working from home is so great because of its felxibility
- Virtual talks - are they any worse than traditional meetings?
- Task-based communication
Watch the recording and see how to get online meeting done effectively.
Past and future recordings
If you liked this video you might also want to watch other episodes of the series. Each one is a fantastic source of remote work advice. The guidelines we provide are not just theory - our company doesn’t have the physical office, and we’ve been working remotely for over a decade now. We have a lot to share and explain.
Join Michael and his guests on Facebook regularly at:
- Noon PST (California time)
- 3PM EST (NY time)
- 7PM GMT (London time)
- 8PM (20:00) Central European Time