Here is the recording of the 8th live session dedicated to remote work. In this episode, Michael, Nozbe CEO, and Rafal Sobolewski share their experience with effective team communication.
The key issues Michael and Rafal mention in this episode:
- What is communication through tasks
- Email-based vs. task-based communication
- Asynchronous communication
- Nozbe Personal and Nozbe Teams - comparison
Watch the recording and see how to get online meeting done effectively.
Past and future recordings
If you liked this video you might also want to watch other episodes of the series. Each one is a fantastic source of remote work advice. The guidelines we provide are not just theory - our company doesn’t have the physical office, and we’ve been working remotely for over a decade now. We have a lot to share and explain.
Join Michael and his guests on Facebook regularly at:
- Noon PST (California time)
- 3PM EST (NY time)
- 7PM GMT (London time)
- 8PM (20:00) Central European Time