In this blog post I’d like to explain why the security and safety of your data is our priority, what we’ve done so far and what we’ll be doing in the near future to actually make it even better and more secure for you to get things done and communicate effectively through tasks in Nozbe Teams.
I’d like to mention a few things:
- how our server infrastructure is built
- how we store your data (tasks, files, attachments, 3rd party files)
- how we do backups
- how we can keep Nozbe Teams going even through a major catastrophe…
- who has access to your data
- and what’s still to improve here :-)