“I ultimately knew I wanted to have conversations with people” - Erik Fisher
After talking to Erik Fisher on his Beyond the To-Do List podcast, Michael (our CEO) thought it would be great to present the BTTDL host to the whole Nozbe community.
Here is the outcome: a great interview on productivity essentials and Erik’s methods for planning and staying on top of things.
Spare less than 15 minutes of your time and learn:
- How Erik started his productivity podcast
- How curiosity of “how people do the awesome work that they do” became the key
- What are Erik’s conclusions after having listened to hundreds of stories told by his podcast guests. What the essentials of productivity seem to be?
- Why practicing to say “no” (and then being able to back it up) is so important
- Zooming your vision in and out - what does going beyond the to-do list really mean (you might want to check out a Nozbe.how template Erik’s prepared for you)
- Unplugging and stepping away from technology
- How Erik plans and prepares his podcast to be able to go on the autopilot mode so often
- What are top productivity tools Erik uses to stay on track check out a Nozbe.how template Erik’s created
The “Beyond The To-do List” episodes mentioned throughout Michael’s and Erik’s conversation:
- Work from anywhere: Michael Sliwinski on Remote Management, iPad Only, and Apple Watch
- Life Planning: Michael Hyatt on how to stop drifting, course correction and lifestyle design
- Greg Scown of Smile on the Productivity benefits of Textexpander